Difficult position for young couple

this website's discussion seems nerver talk about relationship issue. everybody's mate all like saint...

i and my boyfriend are under 25 years old. my boyfriend feel that everytime i recur he will be depression and concern about many many problems. he think he couldn't accept the future of no kids and keep treating to 50 years old. it's could happen or not. but it's possible. the problem about kids could be solved by science. but the treatment will be how long or how often ? i can't guarantee. now he start thinking those problems seriously and very upset. he wonder that if keep going on will he be regret someday?

so he dont know what to do. and i dont know what can i say to him. i dont want to push him to be with me.

From where I come from, most boys don't think about having kids and are not ready to commit into a serious relationship until they are much older than 25 :-( It's up to him to choose his own path. There's not much you can do about it. Do you have a supporting family?

I was in a relationship with a man I had been seeing for almost 3 years when I was diagnosed. I could tell he wasn’t coping well so I ended up letting him go. I knew he didn’t want to be the guy that dumped the girl with cancer so I did it for him. I don’t want anyone to be with me out of pity.

I’m not suggesting you follow this path or that your boyfriend isn’t capable of being there for you. Just sharing my relationship story so you get a perspective that isn’t all happy supportive partners…

yes, i have a supporting family. i think i'll be fine if we are not together...

Elodie Espesset said:

From where I come from, most boys don't think about having kids and are not ready to commit into a serious relationship until they are much older than 25 :-( It's up to him to choose his own path. There's not much you can do about it. Do you have a supporting family?