NY Med featuring sarcoma patient 8/22

I just received a mail from the Sarcoma Foundation of America highlighting an episode of NYMed tomorrow evening featuring a patient with sarcoma. I’ve never watched the show but from what I understand it is a documentary of patients at a New York hospital. The info can be found here http://curesarcomablog.org/2012/08/20/ritas-story-on-ny-med/.

great post!

I am sharing this post with many friends and family

Please shared! The more awareness we get on this vile disease the better!

Did this woman receive treatment (radiation or chemo) after her surgery ? Nothing was said about that.

I haven’t seen the show yet as I am on the west coast but I can look into it through the SFA?

Thank you

Does anyone know if this patient received any radiation or chemo after surgery as the program left off with out any more information. I am fighting this same cancer and am very interested. Thank you

I just found their Facebook page and inquired. I’ll let you know what I hear back.

Finally got a response to my Facebook post, with apologies for taking so long to get back with me. They didn’t know the answer but will go back and check with Rita to find out. I will report back as soon as I get another response.