Trc105

The results of TRC105 clinical trial were presented at ASCO and the poster can be seen here:

http://www.traconpharma.com/pdfs/105SAR101_ASCO_2015.pdf

The link to the trial is here:

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01975519

I believe the two synovial sarcoma patients in the trial are also members here but since the poster is not specific about which patient benefited or not, I am wondering if you two are doing fine? Up to you if you want to share how it went for you of course...

This is the trial I am on!! I am taking TRC105 and Votrient. I’m actually at Mayo right now getting my weekly infusion. Thanks for the share!!

I am assuming so far so good for you then?

Yenessa said:

This is the trial I am on!! I am taking TRC105 and Votrient. I'm actually at Mayo right now getting my weekly infusion. Thanks for the share!!

I feel awesome to be honest with you. I haven’t had any major side effects. Um just some lost of my taste buds and my hair is now starting to turn a little white! But other than that nothing. My other chemo were much worse (MAP & A.I.M) I pray every night that this is going to be something other can use in the future!

Elodie Espesset said:

Yenessa said:

This is the trial I am on!! I am taking TRC105 and Votrient. I’m actually at Mayo right now getting my weekly infusion. Thanks for the share!!

I started may 14 and have scans scheduled for July. I am on the trial until august. I will definitely keep you guys posted! If u have any questions feel free to ask.

That's great! Good luck with your scan in July!

Yenessa said:

I feel awesome to be honest with you. I haven't had any major side effects. Um just some lost of my taste buds and my hair is now starting to turn a little white! But other than that nothing. My other chemo were much worse (MAP & A.I.M) I pray every night that this is going to be something other can use in the future!

Elodie Espesset said:

Yenessa said:

This is the trial I am on!! I am taking TRC105 and Votrient. I'm actually at Mayo right now getting my weekly infusion. Thanks for the share!!