Urgent: Looking for a patient who had Pazopanib and later Trabectedin

Hello all,

We are still fighting to get Trabectedic, because it's the last option for my mother.

NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE FUND under the Ministry of Health in Lithuania does not want to finance the drug and they ask to prove the effect of Trabectedin after using Pazopanib. If we could find example of the patient or trial, which proves that trabectedin can be effective for the patient even if Pazopanib was not effective. It can be any line treatment. That would be the biggest help for us.

Could someone share your experience using Pazopanib and later Trabectedin?

Thank you all!

Regards,

Glori - My late wife was on Pazopanib followed by Trabectedin. She had a strong initial response to Trabectedin after two cycles, but unfortunately she experienced very fast tumor growth after a subsequent two cycles and we were forced to discontinue the treatment. I'm sorry I couldn't share more optimistic news, but if her experience is at all helpful to you, please send me a private message.

Danny, Thank you for sharing. I will PM you.

I have done the reverse treatment you're speaking of. I was in a clinical trial for Trabectedin for 5 years (64 rounds). It was very successful until one of my tumor started growing. I received radiation, but once the radiation was completed, it raised my liver enzyme level and made me ineligible to go back to the trial. I was then place on Dacarbazine (DTIC), Ifosamide, and I'm now on Votrient (Pazopanib). It's working so far and my existing tumors are stable.

If your doctor wants to discuss the Trabectedin (Yondelis clinical trial), he can talk to my treating physician Dr. Sant Chawla, (310) ■■■■■■■■. He's in Santa Monica, California.

Good luck!

imaFighter91,

Thank you! May I ask, where is your tumor? what is the size?

I will forward the contact!

Hi. Do you mind me asking where your tumours are? I am due to start Trabectedin with Votrient as a later option. Being on Trab for 5 years seems like a long while...

Thanks

imaFighter91 said:

I have done the reverse treatment you're speaking of. I was in a clinical trial for Trabectedin for 5 years (64 rounds). It was very successful until one of my tumor started growing. I received radiation, but once the radiation was completed, it raised my liver enzyme level and made me ineligible to go back to the trial. I was then place on Dacarbazine (DTIC), Ifosamide, and I'm now on Votrient (Pazopanib). It's working so far and my existing tumors are stable.

If your doctor wants to discuss the Trabectedin (Yondelis clinical trial), he can talk to my treating physician Dr. Sant Chawla, (310) 552-9999. He's in Santa Monica, California.

Good luck!