Cure Magazine Article

Last year I was contacted by a writer from Cure Magazine who wanted to do a story on my cancer journey. Although this article only gives a peek of my struggles and will to survive, she does provide some good information regarding SS and I saw her research as a good resource to have. So, if you want to see the real me behind iamFighter91, read the article at curetoday.com, and click on group therapies. Wishing all you fighters love, peace and joy!

Keep Hope Alive!

Gina, I read the article and I must say that despite all the treatments you have been through, you look much younger than your age :-) You are a true fighter!

http://curetoday.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/article.show/id/2/article_id/2074

thank you share this article. only read a part. because i can't read too many english smoothly.

All I can say is I'm so very very grateful to be a living testimony. I thank God everyday and I use to ask "why me." I heard a voice in my head one day that said, "why not you." I see the blessings...so, I continue with my battle, gracefully and hope I can leave a legacy that will inspire others to fight. : )

I look to God's word for strength when I'm feeling shaken by my experience, and one scripture that I hold in my heart is Psalms 139:14

God's Word Translation says:

"I will give thanks to you because I have been so amazingly and miraculously
made. Your works are miraculous, and my soul is fully aware of this."

I'm just loving and enjoying life despite how I feel!

Keeping Hope Alive!