Fundraising video - TBA

My son was asked to tell his story for a fundraising video for the Canadian Cancer Society. We were asked because the test that diagnosed my son's SS was developed here in BC from research funded by CCS. He said yes - but wanted to know if they would watch him snowboard - and they said yes. Snowboarding is something he has wanted to do for 3 years but was not allowed due to his illness - and he started learning it in January and loves it. It is like a symbol of feeling good, and free, and he says he cannot explain how fun it is. Anyway, the team came and spent a day with us, it was so hard to sit and tell the whole story, it is almost unbelievable when you put it all together. What I wanted to share is when they asked my son what he would say to someone who was considering whether or not to donate funds to this cause - he said he would tell them it fixed his arm, and someday it might help you. He is so positive and he gets it, he has asked us how long it was before Terry Fox's cancer returned - but yet he lives his life and he is not afraid. I try to follow his example, but some days it is hard.

Do you know when the video will come out and where?

It will be released at their fundraising dinner near end of month - but will be online after that. I will post a link.