Has anyone tried Essiac tea?

I was wondering if anyone has tried this tea, I just read about Rene Caisse. Also has anyone heard of the ketosis diet for cancer. I would like any and all in-put. Thanks

Don't know of anyone trying it, but if you do try you need to make sure it is the real thing. I have learned there are some claiming to be, but aren't. I have read so many different things that cures cancer, if I could afford it and lived in a state that legalized marijuana I would be getting my daughter on the Rick Simpson Oil. Also if I could afford it I would order her the Poly-MVA.. I do know of some people having progress on those 2 alternatives. For now though Jaclyn is on votient and has had some shrinkage, so she wants to stay with it as long as it shows shrinkage and she can tolerate it, it is rough on her. But she is strong and determined. I wish you the best, whatever you decide. Please let us know how you are doing with whatever you decide.

I went alternative medicine along with modern medicine. I made the tea for years. You brew it on top of the stove then strain it. It is wonderful. iT IS HER NAME SPELLED BACKWARDS. i juiced organic veg and fruit.I took every herb,vitamin ,shark cartilage ,blue green algae and anything I read about. I went to a herbalist. I first did a chinese cleanse to remove toxins from my intestine. High colonics also . I feel that is why IDID SO WELL .I was able to go back to work 9 days after my last treatment.I ONLY HAD RAIATION ON MY HEAD AND NECK . But because it was a rare cancer they were ...as they said very agressive .Not any trial and error with chemo as most cancers.I know it makes a difference. And the more you read about all natural herbal treatments , the more you will be convinced.God Bless

Marie

That was in 1995... I could not afford it after a couple years. It is very expensive.

It is expensive thats why I'm asking. Thank you both for your in-put.